Tuesday 19 February 2013

Mephiston: Lord of Death update



For those who have ordered Mephiston: Lord of Death, Black Library have been sending out emails weekly updating purchasers on the 8 week process to bring to book to print and post it out to people. Here are the 1st three, which by my reckoning makes it five weeks until I get my hands on this!



First:


Second:


Third:

I like what Black Library are doing with this, keeping their customers in the know, as 8 weeks is a long time to wait and this helps take the edge off, while also making sure people don't forget about what's coming in the post for them. The last one is great, there's nothing better than seeing some pictures of your book being created :). I will keep this blog updated with the rest of these as they come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment