Tuesday 12 February 2013

Black Library Live! 2013 schedule: examination

The Black Library Live! 2013 schedule has been out for quite a while but I haven't had a chance to look at it properly until now. It's available here.

There are 9 authours attending. These are:-
Dan Abnett
James Swallow
Nik Vincent
Chris Wraight
Guy Haley
John French
Andy Smillie
Peter Fehervari
David Guymer





Notable absent is Aaron Dembski-Bowden, William King or Gav Thorpe  to name a few, although this may be because they haven't written anything this year, I can't remember off the top of my head.

Generally though, this is a little bit disappointing, in 2012 there were 12 authors and in 2011 there were a massive 17. Before that I don't have access to schedules so I can't find out the information. It does however seem that the number of attendees is going up while the number of authors present is going down. This may be due to the introduction of the Weekender (ticket price £70, 8 confirmed authors 6(?) to be announced), so I cant help feel that they are cheaping out on the cheapskates like me who don't want to fork out for the weekender and required accommodation. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment